Advanced Light Pack
version 1.1.1 [Oct.25,2021]
- Fixed visibility of Procedural Actors in Raytracing.
- Fixed pop-up message when deleting Light Actors with Sound.
version 1.1.0 [Oct.21,2021]
- 3 City Park Lights
- 2 Street Lights
- 2 Road Lights
- 2 String Lights + 8 Modular Wires
- Christmas Tree + 5 Decorations
- 26 Blueprints
- 27 Textures
- 2 Master Materials
- 13 Material Instances
- Procedurally add Spline Meshes on Spline Path and decorate them with Lights and Instanced meshes.
- Procedurally add Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes on Spline Path with various placement methods, Customizable with Lights, Cables, and Audio Components.
- *All Procedural Actors support Switches, Animations, and Sounds.
- Real-time View Target support for Lights.
- Change Animations for Lights in real-time.
- Options for changing Cast Shadows and Raytraced Shadows of Key and Fill Lights.
- Simple Wind simulation for Cables.
- Fixed Animation Sound Issues.
- Fixed Issues with Raytracing.
version 1.0.2 [Sept.26,2021]
- BP_CeilingLight: Wrong Cable length when packaging. an editor button is added to find a ceiling and adjust cable length.
version 1.0.1 [Sept.24,2021]
- Modular light bulb blueprint (6 light sockets, 14 light bulbs, 5 filaments)
- IES showcase map
- Optimized Lightmaps
- Roughness texture improvement for Light bulbs
- Some animations are replicated.
- Heatup/Cooldown delay is replicated.
- Added a button for BP_LightSwitchBase to automatically populate Related Switches.
- Option to use ceiling line trace for BP_CeilingLight_Base
- Fixed Wrong View Target Calculation when actor rotation is not zero.
- Fixed Cable tiling for BP_CeilingLight
- removed some unused uv channels
- Renamed function Set Yaw/Pitch Mesh for ViewTarget to Set Yaw/Pitch Component for View Target in BP_LightActor_WithTarget.
- fix name fields that did not show up in some child blueprints